Wednesday 7 March 2012

Too cute... DVF loves GAP kids

Get ready for the next stylish collaboration - Diane von Furstenberg was approached by GAP kids to design a fun, bright coloured range of separates for the super stylish mini me.

And in true DVF style, "...it's about empowering the woman..." - well the woman in the little girl anyway.  Bright pops of lime, yellow, bubblegum pink t-shirts, pants and jackets and I did spy a little wrap dress in the video somewhere too.  Really fun pics- I love how she primps & preens the little kids.

Featured in our Non Ageist Style post recently, this 64 year old is no means slowing down, with a gorgeous apartment in New York (as featured in AD) and her latest Fall 2012 collection, Diane von Furstenberg is all about empowering yourself and having fun.

DVF loves GAPkids is available online from March 15. 











4 comments:

C said...

OOOH I saw it yesterday in the March issue of US Instyle and I loved it!
Hopefully it will also be in the GAP EU website!!!
Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!

classiq said...

I love her! The lady of fashion. And what a fun video and lovely collaboration. Those are some pretty stylish little girls. :)

Neda said...

I didn't know about this! I love Gap for Kids and wish she was creting something for little boys. Oh well, my niece is going to be one stylish little lady this summer! :)

Anonymous said...

She is simply one of my favourite people in the world! Love her energy and style. This looks like a fun new Gap collection.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...