Monday 28 May 2012

Fashion Rocks

The new issue of US Harpers Bazaar hit my mailbox today and I've quickly flicked through the pages.  And within, a fabulous editorial of the best of new season fashion featuring Kate Moss photographed by Terry Richardson in Jamaica.  Can we have some of that sun, sand, beach thing over here for a bit please?

Here's a little something for day and something for night... more images here.

I'm off to sit next to the fireplace and imagine a little warmth on my skin!  Hope you're having a nice start to the week.


Dior dress, Hat by Yestadt Millinery

Gucci gown, Tom Binns earrings, Tom Ford Bracelets

1 comment:

classiq said...

We may be heading into summer, but the weather is so far from it. I need some of that sunshine and warmth too. Wishing you a wonderful week, Helen!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...