Thursday 19 March 2015

Chic Chick... Sarah Harris

Everytime I see a photo of Vogue UK's Sarah Harris, I just want to cancel all my hairdressing appointments for the whole year!

I want to grow out my hair, leave it un-touched in the colour area, and let it just sway gently in the breeze as I walk confidently into the streets.  That's grey hair people, not blonde!

And sure there must some kind of maintenance involved so that the tresses add a bit of glamour and zhush to your look and don't look to brassy but rather soft and velvety, but it must be so much easier than checking into the salon every 6 weeks or so (or less!).  Right?

I was just having a conversation with a friend yesterday about when would be the right time to let it all go natural?  When will we let those grey straggly's be embraced whole-heartedly; when will we stop hiding them and hiding behind a bottle of dye?

If you have the right answer please let me know!







Photos 1 & 2 Tommy Ton
Via Style.com

Photo 3 Scott Schuman
The Sartorialist

1 comment:

Liz said...

OMG!!! If anyone has the answer to the grey hair dilemma please advise immediately. I am a slave to my very dark(really very grey)hair. My currently 4 weekly appointments at the hairdresser are the bane of my existence. What a waste of time, yet what a necessity.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...